And Co Freelance Billing Management System
If your side-hustle involves providing services to contracts, you’ll likely find AndCo to be a remarkably useful tool.
It’s a free web-based tool provided by the fine folks at Fiverr that’s designed to help you track clients, proposals, contracts, projects, invoices, income, and expenses. That’s a lot of incredibly useful things that are made more useful when used in combination.
- Create a proposal for a new client, translate that proposal into a contract, send both to the client, get digital signatures, and have signed contracts automatically turned into tasks on your to-do list.
- Track your time, assigning it to projects. At the end of the week, project, month, whatever, you can turn all of your collective work into an invoice and send it with just a few clicks.
- Accept payments online using PayPal, Stripe, and WePay. You can even sell subscriptions to something like a newsletter or mastermind group because there’s nothing better than previously authorized recurring payments.
- Track income and expenses so you can keep your financial life in order and make taxes less of a headache.
- Connect your AndCo account to Zapier so you can automate a bunch of boring admin stuff.
It’s a remarkably useful tool, and it’s completely free to use so if you’re running a client business and having any troubles with the administrative nonsense, you owe it to yourself to set aside some time to look into it.